Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I've been desperately trying to blog about Thanksgiving before Christmas makes its debut and I think I've finally done it! Phew! We really enjoyed a relaxing, easy going Thanksgiving this year. Mike's Mom came in from out of town and she was truly a breath of fresh air! Our kiddos REALLY love their Gramby and she helped out so much around the house. She gave me a much needed break and extra pair of hands. Thanks so much Brenda! Come back soon!
We had a delicious meal and later that day Mike and I decided to do some black friday shopping. We love a good challenge. So Mike got in line first at Target and then I came and relieved him for a while so he could go home and eat and rest. We were some of the first shoppers at Target's black friday sale and we got a much needed new camera. It was so fun. Here are a few pictures from our wonderful Thanksgiving.

It's an All Boys Clubhouse under the kitchen table. Mason thinks Jake is so cool. He has even named his favorite stuffed dog "Jake" - previously he was just "Dog".
Our little Thanksgiving meal! I had already carved the Turkey. I didn't think to take the picture first!

The next day Mike, Brenda and Mason ventured out into the cold and wind to put up our Christmas lights!! It was FREEZING. I made them all some hot chocolate to keep warm.

All bundled up drinking some hot chocolate!We had such a great time. I will try to get a picture of our Christmas lights here in the next few days and post it. Mike did such a great job! He even wrapped the tree trunks and they look so cool!

0 comments: