Monday, December 5, 2011

Marine Corps Ball 2011

Back in the middle of November we headed out of town for the Marine Corps Ball. We decided to make it a mini getaway (like we did last year!) and left the kiddos with my parents. It was so nice to sleep ALL night, sleep in the next morning (although my internal clock still woke me up at 7...but I did lay there for a while!), and enjoy breakfast in bed...twice! We took advantage of our time without the kids and went out to 2 movies, to the cheesecake factory for some dessert, and out to lunch at Brio's. I even got to do a little shopping just for me! All in all we had a great time. We also celebrated my 30th (eek!) birthday with my family that Sunday. Here are some pics!
Here are all the recruiters


I went simple this year for my hair! Chalk it up to two babies at home and my never having time to do anything for me! haha. Still cute though!
The recruiter wives

0 comments: