Thursday, March 1, 2012

Christmas in March?

Well, I know it is almost too late to be blogging about Christmas, but I figure better late than never. Years from now I will want to read about Eva's first Christmas - I won't care whether it was blogged about in December or March! One of the reasons it has taken me so long to blog about Christmas is that it takes forever to upload pictures to the blog with out internet connection. It takes about 4 minutes per picture! Ugh. So blogging takes forever. Enough excuses! Here is Christmas 2011!

The picture is not that clear, but here is our house all lit up for Christmas!

Our extremely small Christmas Tree! We don't have much space so we went with a tall skinny tree!

Stockings! I bought these last year when I was pregnant with Eva. I bought a pink one for her because I was THAT confident I was having a girl - even though we hadn't had our ultrasound yet.
One of my favorite things about Christmas is turning off all the lights in the house and just relaxing in the glow of the Christmas tree. It is so peaceful and serene. It is wonderful!
Our Girl's First Christmas!! Happy Times!
I waited until Christmas Eve to put the presents out - because this is what I was expecting Eva to do...eat the bows. And she didn't disappoint!
Mason in his Christmas jammies and Santa hat - putting out cookies for Santa!
Christmas morning!! Bright eyed and bushy tailed. Sweet, sweet Eva.
Here is what Santa brought Mason and Eva. A kitchen!! They play with it every day!
The first thing Mason wanted to do was make us some coffee. He sees his Daddy make coffee every morning and always wants to help. He was so excited to see his very own coffee maker in his kitchen!
Opening Presents!
So fun!
Mommy and her girl
Mason enjoying his new Micky Mouse DVD and playing with all the new toys!
Playing his violin. He loves this thing. I actually had to take it away and hide it because he was playing so rough with it! Maybe we will get it back out when he gets a little older...
Washing his car. His car is his pride and joy. He and his koala, Baby, go cruising in it EVERY day.
Cheerio face. It was just too cute not to include!
Christmas with the Bedicheks at my parent's house!
Eva and her cousin Judson opened their presents a little later than the rest of us - they were napping during the gift exchange!
Memaw and Dedaw gave Mason a baseball set for Chistmas! He LOVED it. I think his uncles had as much fun playing with it as he did!
While we were at my parent's house, we decided to leave Eva with Memaw and Dedaw and take Mason to his very first movie - the Chipmunks! He had sooooo much fun. He still asks me when we can go see the Chipmunks again. Such fun memories. Merry Christmas!

0 comments: