I am a busy bee planning the big birthday bash. Since their birthdays are only a couple of weeks apart, I decided to do a joint birthday party for kiddos. So, the theme is "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" and all the boys stuff will be caterpillar and all the girls stuff will be butterfly! We decided to have a cookout and invite some of our closest friends from church. Hopefully, some family will be able to come too!
Eva is developing more personality every day. She loves to give hugs and kisses and is definitely a daddy's girl. I mean big time! She is starting to display displeasure when Mama won't let her do what she wants. I feel some terrible two's coming on awfully fast...
Eva, we can't wait to celebrate your big day with you here in a couple of weeks. We love you sweetie!
Here are some pics:
Um, Mason, can you back off please?
Just had to include this one!

0 comments:
Post a Comment