Well, we managed to almost be well this Easter! Last Easter I was struck by a horrible stomach bug and ended up in the hospital. We were hoping that this year we would all be well so that we could hunt eggs and have some fun! Eva and Mason ended up with ear infections, and I ended up with Strep throat. Um, Bummer! But thankfully with some heavy pain medicine I was able to participate in a fun Easter. This year we had lunch and an Egg hunt at the Leavelle's. It was so fun! Here are some pictures from the day:
Our Family Easter Picture!

Eva all dressed up!

Mason asked me to take his picture and he struck this pose on his own for the camera. Hilarious.

Sooo excited for her first egg hunt ever!

Little Man

Hunting Eggs!

Mason with his loot

EEEEEGGGGSSS! There's Candy inside here, Mom!
1 comments:
Precious pictures!!!
Post a Comment